[Heb-NACO] Avi Primor's Suss und ehrenvoll

Joseph Galron-Goldschlaeger galron.1 at osu.edu
Thu Jul 7 17:27:56 EDT 2016

The book by Avi Primor was written in Hebrew and translated into
German by Beate
Esther von Schwarze
See Avi Promor's page in the Lexicon of Modern Hebrew Literature

https://library.osu.edu/projects/hebrew-lexicon/02863.php

The book was was translated into German from an Hebrew manuscript. The
Hebrew edition was published two years later.

Yossi

[image: The Ohio State University]
Joseph (Yossi) Galron-Goldschlaeger
Head, Hebraica & Jewish Studies  Library
and Acting German Language and Literature Librarian
355A Thompson Memorial Library
The Ohio State University Libraries
1858 Neil Ave. Mall
Columbus, Ohio 43210 USA
Tel.: (614) 292-3362,  Fax: (614)292-1918
Mobile: (614) 285-4290
E-Mail: galron.1 at osu.edu  or jgalron at gmail.com
Lexicon of Modern Hebrew Literature:
http://go.osu.edu/hebrewlit