[Heb-NACO] To Yossi G. re. Ilnaʼe, Eliezer Isaac, 1885-1929 (was Wrong information in EJ

Kohn, Roger rkoh at loc.gov
Wed Apr 27 12:59:19 EDT 2016

---

Yossi,

Is it Ilnaʼe, Eliezer Isaac, ‡d 1885-1929 (nr 93008767)

NLI in VIAF has it not exactly as you say it is   Ilannae, Eliezer Yitzhak,‏ ‎ 1855-1929‏ ‎ (lat‏)    http://viaf.org/processed/NLI|000164745

So the date of birth might be contested (maybe he was born in the Fall… ) on top of a typo of a “8” for a “5” …

All the best,

- r.
7-3997