[Heb-NACO] To Yossi G. re. Ilnaʼe, Eliezer Isaac, 1885-1929 (was Wrong information in EJ

Yossi Galron jgalron at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 13:08:25 EDT 2016

Roger
The information in the 67xx in the VIAF record supports my information.

see also the links

Ilnaʼe, Eliezer Isaac, 1885-1929

https://library.osu.edu/projects/hebrew-lexicon/02988.php

See Tidhar <http://www.tidhar.tourolib.org/tidhar/view/5/2344> Wikipedia
<https://he.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D7%90%D7%9C%D7%99%D7%A2%D7%96%D7%A8_%D7%99%D7%A6%D7%97%D7%A7_%D7%90%D7%99%D7%9C%D7%A0%D7%90%D7%94>
 Kressel Har ha-zetim
<http://www.mountofolives.co.il/TheMountOfOlives/pics/upFile_tmp337B.JPG>

[image: Inline image 1]

Joseph (Yossi) Galron-Goldschläger
E-Mail: galron.1 at osu.edu  or jgalron at gmail.com
Tel.: (614) 292-3362,  Fax: (614)292-1918
Lexicon of Modern Hebrew Literature: http://go.osu.edu/hebrewlit