MCLC: Vol. 28, no. 2 of MCLC

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Wed Nov 2 10:34:28 EDT 2016

MCLC LIST
Vol. 28, no. 2 of MCLC
MCLC is pleased to announce the imminent publication of vol. 28, no. 2 (Fall 2016). Find below the table of contents, with links to abstracts. For those of you who are subscribers, you should be receiving your copy within the next few weeks. If you have any questions about your subscription, please contact SHI Jia, my assistant, at mclc at osu.edu. We rely on subscriptions for our survival, so please keep your subscription up to date! Shi Jia will also handle new subscriptions, which we welcome. A reminder that essays from back issues of MCLC, with a two-year lag, are available in pdf through JSTOR:
http://www.jstor.org/journal/modechinlitecult
Kirk Denton, editor
Volume 28, Number 2 (Fall 2016)
Articles
Editor’s Note
Portrait of the Artist as a Schoolboy: Bao Tianxiao’s Creative Interventions in Little Xin’s School Journal
Maria Franca Sibau
The Making of Transcultural Lyricism in Su Manshu’s Fiction
Jane Qian Liu
The Appeal of Style: Han Han and Microcultural Contention in Digital China
Shaohua Guo
The “Symbol of Angst” and the Poetics of Remembrance: Lu Xun and Chinese Literary Modernity
Wenjin Cui
The Apotheosis of Montage: The Videomosaic Gaze of The Man with the Compound Eyes as Postmodern Ecological Sublime
Darryl Sterk
Dao and Reconstruction of Cultural Identity in Contemporary Chinese Literary and Mass Media Products
Zuyan Zhou
A Buddhist Perspective: Trauma and Reincarnation in Mo Yan’s Life and Death Are Wearing Me Out
Yiju Huang
by denton.2 at osu.edu on November 2, 2016