MCLC: no room for western values in university education (6)

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Fri Feb 6 10:01:57 EST 2015

MCLC LIST
no room for western values in university education (6)
The fuss that officials have made itself, if understood correctly, just shows how out of control “Western liberal ideas” are in China. Therefore China is on the right track. I’d be worried if people like Cai Zhaoyang 蔡朝阳 were put in jail instead of Liu Xiaobo. His speech shows how far-reaching Western values are in China’s education reform:
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTMxNDc4MjA0.html
I have the English if anyone does not understand the talk.
Rujie Wang <rwang at wooster.edu>
by denton.2 at osu.edu on February 6, 2015