MCLC: China sharpens its censorship blade (3)

MCLC LIST denton.2 at osu.edu
Fri Feb 6 09:45:43 EST 2015

MCLC LIST
China sharpens its censorship blade (3)
Hi,
With regard to my query about the reaction of “groups” to the recent intensification of censorship in China, I realize that there is overlap between various identities and that one person can speak for both large numbers of people and people with different identities. I am mainly interested in how people outside the academy and non-elites are taking recent changes and what they make of them. Do they make anything of them?
Best,
Covell Meyskens <cfmeyskens at uchicago.edu>
by denton.2 at osu.edu on February 6, 2015