[Vwoolf] Searching for Doris Eder

Emily Kopley emily.kopley at gmail.com
Wed May 19 17:09:45 EDT 2021

Hi All,

I'm trying to get in touch with Doris Eder, who, in 1975, was the first to
argue in print (as far as I can tell) that T. S. Eliot was a source for
Louis in *The Waves*. The citation is: “Louis Unmasked: T. S. Eliot in The
Waves,” *Virginia Woolf Quarterly* 2 (1975): 13–27. At the time she was at
U Rochester. I've found Doris Eder
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.linkedin.com/in/doris-eder-6093301b__;!!KGKeukY!k3IMv77g7G7BpAZy6EFF7ZGuYFtLISafUC0oxUGp0SWl2hEwy5XGmnN4kgiLlQqFXF8$ > at LinkedIn (an editor,
with past experience including Administrative Director of the American
Psychoanalytic Association), but am not sure she is the same one, and
anyway she has not responded to a message. Would any of you know how to get
in touch? Any leads are very welcome.

Best,
Emily

--