[Vwoolf] Clive Bell and the Making of Modernism

Regina Marler reginamarler at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 14:07:15 EDT 2021

Wonderful news, Mark! Congratulations on completing this amazing project: the first biography of the last significant first-generation member of the Bloomsbury Group. (With apologies to Saxon Sydney Turner.) We’ve all been waiting for this missing puzzle piece. I can’t wait to get my hands on it.

Cheers,

Regina

Sent from a small, hand-held device. Please excuse typos.