[Vwoolf] Clive Bell and the Making of Modernism

Jane Marie Garrity jane.garrity at colorado.edu
Sat Mar 20 11:02:23 EDT 2021

Congratulations Mark! So wonderful to see the book in print after having heard snippets from it over the years at MSA and Woolf conferences.

Do you have a link to the London Times review?

Warm congratulations again—can’t wait to read it!
Jane

Jane Garrity
Associate Professor of English
University of Colorado at Boulder
226 UCB
Boulder, CO 80309-0226
Jane.Garrity at Colorado.Edu<mailto:Jane.Garrity at Colorado.Edu>