[Vwoolf] Woolf reviewing the Romantics - article by Hungerford - scan needed

James Gifford james.d.gifford at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 15:30:44 EST 2021

Dear all,

I can't answer this question, but for anyone who knew him, I can share
that Edward Hungerford passed away two weeks ago, aged 99.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.soobituaries.com/adportal/listingView.html?id=3399__;!!KGKeukY!gyWrlBayj_mhlWgrlNA-7_plyy6_a8azYYuvtpPfN9Euqw7n1K380DGCWdjeMDrnPNQ$

Kind regards,
James