[Vwoolf] Woolf reviewing the Romantics - article by Hungerford - scan needed

Laura Cernat cernat.laura at kuleuven.be
Tue Mar 2 15:23:48 EST 2021

Dear Woolfians,

I hope this email finds you all healthy and well. The liveliness of the conversation here always amazes and delights me, and it was just lovely to meet some of you on Zoom at the Woolf Salon events.

I'm revising a text on Woolf and Coleridge and there's an important source I've been trying to find, but unfortunately my library doesn't have the volume it's in, and I wasn't able to find any ebook version. It is also unavailable on amazon.com, so I'm at a loss as to where I could find it on my own. Does anyone happen to have a scan or PDF version of this chapter, or perhaps have access to the physical book and be so generous as to make a scan for me? I would appreciate that a lot and I'd be happy to reward the effort with a cup of tea/ coffee or a drink at some in-person conference in the distant but "normal" future.

Here is the reference:

Hungerford, Edward. "deeply and consciously affected . . .": Virginia Woolf's Reviews of the Romantic Poets." In Virginia Woolf and the Essay. Ed. Beth Carole Rosenberg and Jeanne Dubino. NY: St. Martin's Press, 1997. 97-115.

Thanks in advance,

Laura

Laura Cernat (Kupferschmidt)

PhD student, KU Leuven, Department of Literary Studies
FWO doctoral fellow