[Vwoolf] Woolf reviewing the Romantics - article by Hungerford - scan needed

Anne Fernald fernald at fordham.edu
Tue Mar 2 15:40:18 EST 2021

Dear all,

Thanks for letting us know, James. Ed was a truly lovely man and so kind to
me when I was new at this. Very very kind and so *interested* in what I was
working on. You don't soon forget that.

I am *in* this volume and can't find it! (Must be in my office in NYC.) I
wish I could be of help. I do know that it's a smart essay--sorry Laura.
Maybe Jeanne Dubino has a copy kicking around,

All my best,

Anne

Anne E. Fernald <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.fordham.edu/info/24101/anne_fernald__;!!KGKeukY!k6XSin6c0SXeTYnGmyoJqDp82-gMQS3eYDzB32kacV_5Qq4g9MHKviva2IBDmQW1O3Y$ > (she/her)
Professor of English and Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies
Special Advisor to the Provost for Faculty Development
Coeditor, Modernism/modernity
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.press.jhu.edu/journals/modernismmodernity__;!!KGKeukY!k6XSin6c0SXeTYnGmyoJqDp82-gMQS3eYDzB32kacV_5Qq4g9MHKviva2IBDMCGUn2k$ >
fernald at fordham.edu

Rose Hill: Cunniffe 230