[Vwoolf] query about VSW letters

Sarah M. Hall smhall123 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Apr 17 14:03:24 EDT 2021

 Yes, I thought that was odd: why not get a Woolfian? Because she 'didn’t want people to get bogged down in academia'. That's us told then. She wants people to read the letters 'like a novel'. By complete coincidence, she has written a novel, 'a bisexual twist on a romcom', out next year. Where did she get that idea?

BUT
It might bring a new audience to Woolf, who knows? My view of Woolf might be totally different to someone else's view. And not everyone approaches even literary novelists in a literary fashion. To some people, the novels might just be a good read. (And now the letters too.)
Now, how do I get off this fence?