[Vwoolf] query about VSW letters

mhussey at verizon.net mhussey at verizon.net
Sat Apr 17 16:24:31 EDT 2021

Thanks Stuart—I had wondered if it was a reprint with Bechdel intro added, or a different selection. I was working with someone recently who had sent me some extracts and I saw that there was editorial matter in the Bechdel edition that comes straight from Leaska/DeSalvo. I suppose now I’ll have to get the Bechdel one. Sigh. It’s tough being a completist!