[Vwoolf] inquiry

Stuart N. Clarke stuart.n.clarke at btinternet.com
Thu Nov 19 04:23:28 EST 2020

“On Being Ill” is out of copyright *in the UK*.  The law in the US is beyond me.  It was published as a “separate” in the UK, but not in the US.  Remember all the carry-on over the Folcroft and Norwood editions ("The Pirates of Philadelphia"; "Priestley - who is he? asks book pirate") in 1979-80?  It depends where this new book is being published, and copyright is a matter for the publisher to establish.

Stuart
(Day 247)