[Vwoolf] inquiry

Kllevenback kllevenback at att.net
Thu Nov 19 03:53:04 EST 2020

Dear Shahd Alshammari—

My understanding is that the actual text is no longer copyrighted; however, given the number of new editions, many edited and including notes and introduction, I am forwarding your enquiry to the Woolf listserv and opening it up to my colleagues.

With best wishes in these fraught times—stay safe—
Karen Levenback

Sent from my iPad