[Vwoolf] Fw: Bungalows?

Neverow, Vara S. neverowv1 at southernct.edu
Mon Feb 17 09:55:55 EST 2020

Hi Joshua,

Mark Hussey's Bloomsbury Heritage monograph ‘I’d Make It Penal’, the Rural Preservation Movement in Virginia Woolf’s Between the Acts addresses some these topics.

Very few libraries have copies of the Bloomsbury Heritage volumes. You may be able to access the essay through an Interlibrary Loan request that provides a scan.

Best,

Vara

Vara Neverow
Department of English