[Vwoolf] Fw: Bungalows?

Stuart N. Clarke stuart.n.clarke at btinternet.com
Mon Feb 17 09:54:52 EST 2020

Definitely.  Too many to cite, but see “Between the Acts” (3 refs).  Also the diary and the letters.  You need to use Kobo!

I have just thought of a theory (untested): in early years, VW’s strictures about the suburbs refer to red villas (look what she said about Little Talland House), but as time goes on that’s replaced by bungalows.

Stuart