[Vwoolf] Virginia Woolf Bulletin (September 2020)

Stuart N. Clarke stuart.n.clarke at btinternet.com
Thu Aug 20 14:23:12 EDT 2020

The ref. below to the Bulletin reminds me that, while VWSGB Members have just or are about to receive their copies (they’ve all been posted), individual copies of the 3 Bulletins for 2020 will not be available for purchase until 1 Jan.  I bring this to your attention, because some people may be interested to know that also in the Sept issue are 102 uncollected and previously unpublished letters and PCs (postcards – it seems that some people have trouble with this standard abbreviation) to Mary Hutchinson & 2 PCs to Jack.
http://www.virginiawoolfsociety.org.uk/virginia-woolf-bulletin/
We can also accept payments via PayPal to my email address.

Stuart
(Day 156)