[Vwoolf] Call for Book Reviewers for the VW Miscellany

kllevenback at att.net kllevenback at att.net
Wed Jun 19 17:39:59 EDT 2019

Although a number of future reviewers for the Virginia Woolf Miscellany were recruited at the 29th Annual International Virginia Woolf Conference in Cincinnati, it is our hope that if you want to be included on the list, you will send a CV and your reviewing interests (e.g., Woolf and ____, Bloomsbury, Leonard Woolf...) to me at:  kllevenback at rcn.com

Also, if you know of a book that needs to be reviewed, please let me know.

Looking forward to hearing from you--
Karen Levenback
Book Review Editor
Virginia Woolf Miscellany