[Vwoolf] Mrs Dalloway manuscript book (SP Books)

kllevenback at att.net kllevenback at att.net
Tue Jun 18 15:44:01 EDT 2019

  The elegant new edition of the Mrs Dalloway manuscript book calls to mind my own portmanteau review in Woolf Studies Annual 6 (2000) that includes both Helen Wussow’s transcription of Virginia Woolf “The Hours” and Michael Cunningham’s The Hours:  pp.198-206.  (Also—Ted Bishop’s VW’s “Jacob’s Room”: The Holograph Draft; Sigrid Nunez’s Mitz: The Marmoset of Bloomsbury; and Robin Lippincott’s Mr. Dalloway: A Novella.)
          In case this is of interest to anyone—so long ago and far away....
          Karen Levenback