[Vwoolf] Cecil and Caroline Stephen

Diane Reynolds direynolds1502 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 09:24:27 EDT 2019

As I wrote to Pat, I had some brief email correspondence with Cecil before he died about buying a copy of the  Alister Raby monograph he published on Caroline Stephen. I was delighted with the contact with him, as he seemed so real, and I am very sorry he died. He told me he had some copies, but couldn’t quite locate them right away. (This is a situation I could completely understand!)

I am still interested in buying the Raby monograph, so if anyone knows where I might find it or is willing to sell me a copy, I would be pleased to hear from you.

Thanks,

Diane