[Vwoolf] A blast from the past from Google Alerts

Neverow, Vara S. neverowv1 at southernct.edu
Wed Nov 21 12:20:56 EST 2018

Google Alerts, which I have set up for notifications on Woolf and Bloomsbury, has just directed me to a review by Michael D. Langan on Hermione Lee's 1996 biography of Woolf (the review also references James King's and Panthea Reid's biographies). The review itself is dated November 13, 2018. Weird, but possibly of interest.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/39471956/review-latest-best-woolf-bio-a-difficult-but-rewarding-read

[https://wbbh.images.worldnow.com/images/17839959_G.png?lastEditedDate=1542106485000]<http://www.nbc-2.com/story/39471956/review-latest-best-woolf-bio-a-difficult-but-rewarding-read>

Review: Latest, best Woolf bio a difficult but rewarding read<http://www.nbc-2.com/story/39471956/review-latest-best-woolf-bio-a-difficult-but-rewarding-read>
www.nbc-2.com
The result is that the author has chosen a commodious approach, still bounded by years -- one cannot avoid them -- and has worked broad groupings of important topics into a pattern of explicating ...

<http://w>

Best,

Vara

Vara Neverow