[Vwoolf] IVWS Business Meeting Agenda

Kristin Czarnecki Kristin_Czarnecki at georgetowncollege.edu
Wed Jun 6 10:52:51 EDT 2018

Good morning,

Attached is a draft agenda for our business meeting at the conference later this month. I would be grateful if you could please take a look at it, whether you'll be at the conference or not, and let me know if there are any additional items you think we ought to discuss.

As you'll see, we're considering a bit of redesign for the IVWS Web site so that it's even more user-friendly and useful for members moving forward. If you could share with me two or three things currently on/part of the Web site that you believe are useful and any specific suggestions as to adjustments or changes we might make, that would be very helpful. I can then compile the information to present for at the meeting. I'm including the link, below, and if you could respond to me with your feedback no later than Tuesday the 12th, that would be great.

http://sites.utoronto.ca/IVWS/

I look forward to seeing some of you in a couple of weeks, and for those who cannot attend, you'll be with us in spirit!

Best,

Kristin

International Virginia Woolf Society - Home<http://sites.utoronto.ca/IVWS/>
sites.utoronto.ca
Over seventy years after her death, the writings of Virginia Woolf are a source of continuing power and ever-increasing influence. Recognized in her own time and country as one of the most significant of the modernists, Woolf has achieved a stature, in the twenty-first century, of international prominence.

Kristin Czarnecki
President, International Virginia Woolf Society
Professor of English
Georgetown College, Pawling Hall 110
Georgetown, KY 40324
502-863-8132