[Vwoolf] Tate St. Ives exhibit: Virginia Woolf An Exhibition Inspired By Her Writings

Neverow, Vara S. neverowv1 at southernct.edu
Thu Feb 8 13:04:26 EST 2018

Greetings,

I have been alerted that Tate St. Ives is featuring "Virginia Woolf: An Exhibition Inspired By Her Writings" from 10 February – 29 April 2018.

As stated in the flyer, the exhibition tours to Pallant House, Chichester, 26 May – 16 September and The Fitzwilliam Museum, Cambridge, 2 October – 9 December 2018.

I don't think I have seen this information posted on the listserve, but if this is a duplication, I apologize.

Vara

Vara Neverow
Department of English
Southern Connecticut State University