[Vwoolf] Fw: Bloomsbury/Freshwater

Kristin Czarnecki Kristin_Czarnecki at georgetowncollege.edu
Mon Jun 26 07:34:05 EDT 2017

Good morning,

Please see the email below regarding new work on Freshwater. Anyone in the know about translation and such is free to contact Tobias.

Best,

Kristin

Kristin Czarnecki
President, International Virginia Woolf Society
Associate Professor of English
Georgetown College, Pawling Hall 110
Georgetown, KY 40324
502-863-8132