[Vwoolf] Calling all book collectors!

Bond, Trevor J tjbond at wsu.edu
Wed Jun 7 14:32:12 EDT 2017

Dear Catherine,
I think that this is a wonderful topic. I thought that I would include a section in my Reading talk about how academic repositories collect, not only in developing printed collections, but also manuscripts. Especially what we look for in manuscript collections that are offered as donations. I hope that this might be of interest to the Woolf community as members start thinking about placing their own collections.

With kind regards, Trevor

Trevor James Bond, Ph.D.
Associate Dean for Digital Initiatives and Special Collections
Washington State University Libraries
Terrell Library 5610
Pullman, WA 99164-5610

tjbond at wsu.edu<mailto:tjbond at wsu.edu>    509 335 6693