[Vwoolf] Trigger warnings

Jeannette Smyth jeannette_smyth at earthlink.net
Mon May 19 11:58:26 EDT 2014

This is very discerning. Woolfians will recall Virginia herself wrote that writing the Septimus scenes made her mind squirt, or squint, so badly she had to go very carefully to avoid further mental illness. it speaks to both her courage and her artistry.
We know what Virginia would have us do.
Thank you.
Jeannette