[Vwoolf] Virginia Woolf Miscellany: 1930s Woolf: Deadline Extended

Erica Delsandro ericadelsandro at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 19:59:01 EDT 2014

Hello!

I hope this message finds everyone well and enjoying the last days of July.

I am writing with an update on the upcoming issue of the *Virginia Woolf
Miscellany*.  The deadline for submissions will be extended until September
1st to accommodate for, well, summer -- which I hope everyone is taking
full advantage of, whether by writing, traveling, relaxing, or all three!

If you have already submitted or got in touch about submitting: THANK YOU!
 For those of you working on something or considering it: THANK YOU.  I
look forward to a rich and dynamic issue.

Lastly, please feel free to pass this along to graduate students,
colleagues, and friends who might be interested.  (The call for papers i
attached.)  Thank you!

All best wishes! -- EGD

--

*Dr. Erica Gene Delsandro*