[Vwoolf] Digital Storytelli​ng and Mrs. Dalloway

Erin M Kingsley erin.kingsley at Colorado.EDU
Sun Apr 14 16:53:53 EDT 2013

Hi, Woolfians! Each semester I have my students do a
creative project, and this semester, one student
turned a famous passage from Mrs. Dalloway into
a compelling piece of digital storytelling. I very
much enjoyed it (especially the flower imagery) and
would love to hear your thoughts, on or off list.
View it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rls-p5yDLG0

In a second, unrelated, note, I am putting together
a syllabus for Masterpieces of British Literature
next semester and want to focus on "nature and the
artist." I have some ideas for texts, of course, but
would love to hear if any of you have suggestions of
British works that feature nature, and the artist in
nature, in unusual or noteworthy ways.

Be well!
Erin
Erin Kingsley
Ph.D. Candidate & Digital Pedagogy Instructor
University of Colorado at Boulder
English Department
Hellems 101, 226 UCB
Boulder, CO 80309-0226