[Somean] Friday: Annette D'Onofrio readings

Campbell-Kibler, Kathryn campbell-kibler.1 at osu.edu
Mon Aug 26 15:38:11 EDT 2019

Hi all,

The library is arguing with me, so we're switching the order a little and talking about D'Onofrio this week and Pratt next week. As always, we'll meet in Oxley 122, 10:30-12.

I've attached three of D'Onofrio's papers, which all deal with similar themes linguistic patterns, but use different tools. Please pick one of them to read fully, and if you have extra time, look over the methods and results of one or both of the others.

John will provide snack.

See you all Friday!

Kathryn