[Somean] [Changelings] Friday in So Mean: NWAV abstracts

Christina García christinamkgarcia at gmail.com
Thu May 24 17:07:39 EDT 2012

Hi all,
We will be on our way to Washington D.C. for a wedding tomorrow, so I sadly
am unable to make it to SoMean. I've attached my NWAV abstract and would
really, really appreciate any and all comments or suggestions on it. I
won't have much access to internet this weekend, but if anyone wants to
send me their abstract, I would be more than happy to have a look at it
early next week. I hope you all have a productive workshopping tomorrow!
Thanks in advance for your thoughts!

Best,
Christy