[Somean] Friday in So Mean: NWAV abstracts

Kathryn Campbell-Kibler kbck at ling.ohio-state.edu
Tue May 22 11:46:53 EDT 2012

This Friday in So Mean (10:30-11:30, Campbell 209) we'll be workshopping
our NWAV abstracts, which are due May 31 (next Thursday).  Info on the
conference and the call for papers is available here:
http://www.indiana.edu/~nwav41/call.shtml

If you're submitting an abstract, bring a few copies.  If there's
interest, we can also add an online component where people send their
abstracts to the list the evening before, to speed up the discussions and
to allow people who can't make it to participate.

-K