MCLC: MLA elections

Denton, Kirk denton.2 at osu.edu
Tue Oct 23 09:14:02 EDT 2012

MCLC LIST
From: chris lupke <lupke at wsu.edu>
Subject: MLA elections

Colleagues:

For those of you who are MLA members, the election ballot is now on line.
I would like to you to consider voting for people who will advance the
interests of Chinese in the MLA. I (Christopher Lupke) am running for the
"Sociological Approaches to Literature" Executive Council. Michael Gibbs
Hill is running for the "Translation Studies" Executive Council.

Getting people like us on the executive committee will help us get more
Chinese sessions and papers into the program. Thanks for considering
voting for us!

Best wishes,
Christopher Lupke