MCLC: PhD in art history?

Denton, Kirk denton.2 at osu.edu
Mon Nov 19 09:14:08 EST 2012

MCLC LIST
From: yiwen hong <yiwen328 at gmail.com>
Subject: PhD in art history?

Dear MCLC Members,

Greetings.  I am new to this list.

My name is 洪羽 (Hong Yu). I graduated from the China Academy of Art in
2009.

I am very interested in pursuing a PhD in art history in the USA. I'm
wondering if translating my senior thesis into English would be necessary
for the application process. My thesis focuses on the Ming Dynasty artist 丁
云鹏 (Ding Yunpeng).

Also I am trying to find out more information about how to obtain a
scholarship for pursuing an advanced degree in the USA.

I would appreciate any responses either on or off list.

Thank you

洪羽