MCLC: HK literature essay?

Denton, Kirk denton.2 at osu.edu
Wed Nov 30 09:42:04 EST 2011

MCLC LIST
From: Canaan Morse <canaan.morse at gmail.com>
Subject: HK literature essay?

Dear everyone,

Eric Abrahamsen had so much success looking here for an expert in Chinese
minority literature, I decided to follow his lead. To start with a
correction: Paper Republic's "Field Guide to Chinese Literature" was
missing not one but two essays, one on minority literature (already
snapped up) and another on contemporary Hong Kong literature. I'm sure
there are plenty of qualified authors who subscribe to this list, so if
you're interested in writing, please let either Eric or me know. Same
publication he introduced three days ago; see his old post below.

All the best,

Canaan Morse
Paper Republic, Ltd.
http://www.paper-republic.org/