Week 4! + Monday meeting rescheduled

Walston, Ryan walston.27 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Sun Sep 18 10:21:33 EDT 2022

Hi everyone, I hope you’re all hanging in there as we enter our first midterm season of the year!

I just have a couple things for today. First, thanks to everyone who came out to our meeting on Thursday, especially the beginner group, we saw a lot of progress and I was super stoked to see it.

Secondly, MONDAY MEETINGS!! We know there are a lot of people who can’t make the Thursday meetings for whatever reason, so every 3 weeks we will be doing a Monday meeting. These meetings will be less organized than the Thursday meetings, as in we will not be doing different groups and likely will not have loaner boards to give out, it will essentially be one big cruise group. For those of you who were there on Monday, we said the first one would be tomorrow. Due to it being the first week of midterms for a lot of people, we elected to push it back to NEXT MONDAY, September 26. We will meet at the same time and place (7pm at the 18th avenue library) as the Thursday meetings.

And now, some discount codes (gonna just have these in every email).

Code 1: 10% Off at Bustin Boards (confirmed to still be active)

The code: osulbc

Code 2: 20% Off Caliber Trucks/Blood Orange Wheels/Prism Decks (unconfirmed to still be active)

The code: CALIBERFAM20 *ONE TIME USE*

So yeah, there’s your discount codes. I am a big fan of both of these companies, so for those of you looking for quality boards, these are really nice to have. Again feel free to ask in the groupme or DM any of us on exec if you’re looking for specific board recommendations, we’re happy to help!

Groupme link:

https://groupme.com/join_group/86807377/Od7SPFoS<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/groupme.com/join_group/86807377/Od7SPFoS__;!!KGKeukY!wPH4uMqm5GwZkZ1IS49nWpKTzFvLBpoudoisyicw3yoDH8aEJKyjgeO5DMxqIONVD3KgPkHDF70jvjjpwdmn08JqLLsU7mHF$>

That’s all for now.

Stay safe,

Ryan Walston – President

Gwyn Tanner – Vice President