Meeting tonight!

Walston, Ryan walston.27 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Sun Sep 11 09:56:14 EDT 2022

Hey all, just wanted to remind everyone that we will be having our board maintenance meeting tonight at 5pm! The meeting will probably go until about 6:30, and we will meet in Dreese 113!

We will start with a presentation I’ve made walking you through the different parts of the board and going more in depth about what they do, and after that I’ll show you guys how to clean your bearings up, as well as providing you with the materials to do so.

IF you are coming tonight, it would be super helpful for you all to bring your skate tools, or if you have it, a ratchet wrench with a ½” socket.

That’s all for now. See you tonight

Much love,
Ryan Walston