Week 3! (Discount codes)

Walston, Ryan walston.27 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Tue Sep 6 20:01:08 EDT 2022

Hello! I hope everyone is doing well, and that you all had a fun labor day weekend. We’ve got some fun stuff coming up, so stick around.

This week’s meeting:

As usual, we will meet this Thursday at 7pm, outside the 18th avenue library. The weekly meetings will generally follow the same format, with everyone going with their respective groups, reconvening at the library, and then playing a lil minigame (we’ll try to come up with new ones each week).

Another event this week (maybe):

Another meeting that we have coming up soon is a board maintenance meeting. For this meeting, we will go over each part of your board in detail, what it does, and how to care for it. Also, we will give you supplies after the presentation part of the meeting for cleaning your boards up!

The important part:
The day/time for this event has yet to be decided, and it is up to y’all to choose when you want it to happen. We have a poll in the groupme, and your options are either this Sunday, Sept. 11, or a week from today, Tuesday Sept. 13. Please go to the groupme and vote if you haven’t already (if you’re not in the groupme, I’ll put the join code at the end of this email.

Discount codes!! oooooo ahhhhhh

We have discount codes! I think. One of them is confirmed to work, the other is not, so someone go ahead and buy new gear so I can know whether not it works (jk… unless)

Code 1: 10% Off at Bustin Boards (confirmed to still be active)
The code: osulbc

Code 2: 20% Off Caliber Trucks/Blood Orange Wheels/Prism Decks (unconfirmed to still be active)
The code: CALIBERFAM20 *ONE TIME USE*

So yeah, there’s your discount codes. I am a big fan of both of these companies, so for those of you looking for quality boards, these are really nice to have. Again feel free to ask in the groupme or DM any of us on exec if you’re looking for specific board recommendations, we’re happy to help!

Groupme link:
https://groupme.com/join_group/86807377/Od7SPFoS

Anyways, that’s all we have for you guys right now. I hope everyone has a great week, and best of luck as your classes start to ramp up. I’ll see you on Thursday!

Much Love,
Ryan Walston – President
Gwyn Tanner – Vice President
Yunhan Bi – Treasurer