Meeting tonight - With the Roller Skate Club!

Walston, Ryan walston.27 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Thu Sep 29 11:26:03 EDT 2022

Hey everyone! First off I want to apologize for the lack of email last week, I was pretty overwhelmed with exams and the weekly email slipped my mind. Regardless we had a lot of you at last week’s meeting (more than I expected) so thanks for still showing out.

As per usual, we will have a meeting Tonight at 7pm outside the 18th avenue library. Be there or be square!

Something cool this week is that we will be joined by the OSU Roller Skate Club! They’re a really cool group of people, so I hope everyone vibes well with them (and maybe learns a thing or two about roller skating)

That’s all the updates I have for now. Groupme join code and discount codes are posted below!

Code 1: 10% Off at Bustin Boards (confirmed to still be active)

The code: osulbc

Code 2: 20% Off Caliber Trucks/Blood Orange Wheels/Prism Decks (unconfirmed to still be active)

The code: CALIBERFAM20 *ONE TIME USE*

So yeah, there’s your discount codes. I am a big fan of both of these companies, so for those of you looking for quality boards, these are really nice to have. Again feel free to ask in the groupme or DM any of us on exec if you’re looking for specific board recommendations, we’re happy to help!

Groupme link:

https://groupme.com/join_group/86807377/Od7SPFoS<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/groupme.com/join_group/86807377/Od7SPFoS__;!!KGKeukY!wPH4uMqm5GwZkZ1IS49nWpKTzFvLBpoudoisyicw3yoDH8aEJKyjgeO5DMxqIONVD3KgPkHDF70jvjjpwdmn08JqLLsU7mHF$>

Stay safe,

Ryan Walston – President

Gwyn Tanner – Vice President

Yunhan Bi – Treasurer