Walhalloween + Today's Meeting!

Turner, Josh turner.1580 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Thu Oct 28 07:59:38 EDT 2021

Hello everyone!

I hope you all are hanging in there; this time of year seems to always be one of the hardest chunks of the fall semester. Feel free to take a break and join us tonight!

UPDATES!

​​WALHALLOWEEN: Sunday OCT 31st (Time announced tonight)
​​Dress up in your best (or worst) costume and join us for our annual Halloween event! This location will be on Walhalla road off Indianola, so we will organize carpools to get us to the destination! IF YOU CAN DRIVE LET US KNOW!! The trail is beautiful, and we may get a chance to see a local haunted house. We will begin with a cruise and transition into our challenge/prize opportunities once everyone is present. ANYONE CAN WIN! Challenges are designed to be fun for everyone, and there will also be a raffle! More details tonight, so beware!

Bustin Boards has so graciously given us 31 pounds of fresh skate gear, so If you have been in the market for some new equipment, now is a great chance to win! Look our for new boards, T shirts, Pandemic Hoodies, wheels, and more!!! Thankyou Bustin Boards❤️

DISCOUNT CODES: Thanks to our sponsors!

  *   Caliber iii trucks have just been released! I have ridden a pair of these for over a year and I have to say these trucks are wicked stable and allow for a very mobile turn ability. There has never been a better time to use that discount code for the caliber site!! Join the new wave of caliber riders today!

Caliber/Blood Orange/Prism: CALIBERFAM20 (20% off all indicated brands! Single use code, so make it count!)
Link: https://www.fullcircledistribution.com/ ***NOTE AGAIN, ONLY VALID FOR THREE LISTED BRANDS​​​***

Bustin Boards: osulbc (10% off store wide purchases which includes skateboards, apparel, bags, and more!)
Link: https://bustinboards.com/  ***NOTE All purchases will build toward making a Bustin X OSU lbc custom shirts!!

GHOST LONGBOARDS: https://www.ghostlongboard.com/ GWYN for 15% off! Thanks Gwyn!

That is all of the updates I have planned! T shirts are making good progress, and the google form for sizing will be up shortly! I appreciate your patience, the process has proven to be more difficult than expected. However, we are making great progress and hope to see you guys wearing some new gear soon!

I hope to see you all tonight! Monitor your group me for any mini updates. I hope to see you guys on sunday! The 31 pounds of skate gear will be waiting 🙂

President: Josh Turner
Vice President Intern: Ryan Walston
Treasurer: Nate Sena