Halloween is almost here! Longboard Club meeting

Turner, Josh turner.1580 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Thu Oct 21 08:28:41 EDT 2021

Hey Everyone!

I hope you all had a somewhat rejuvenating fall break. We are about halfway through the semester, so keep up the good work! Soon enough we will all be able to relax for real!

Now, for some general club information and announcements!

T shirts:
We are still experiencing some delays in our shirt process but rest assured that they are indeed on the way! In terms of knowing how many shirts we will purchase; we will need to collect payment from you guys before we place the order. We will work on sending out a google form to collect the sizes of shirts/ how many shirts we are going to order. The earlier we all commit to sending in our size info and payments, the sooner we may order the shirts! MORE INFO ON THIS AT THE BEGINNING OF THE MEETING

Discount Codes **NOTE​​**

  *   Caliber iii trucks have just been released! I have ridden a pair of these for over a year and I have to say these trucks are wicked stable and allow for a very mobile turn ability. There has never been a better time to use that discount code for the caliber site!! Join the new wave of caliber riders today!

Caliber/Blood Orange/Prism: CALIBERFAM20 (20% off all indicated brands! Single use code, so make it count!)
Link: https://www.fullcircledistribution.com/ ***NOTE AGAIN, ONLY VALID FOR THREE LISTED BRANDS​​​***

Bustin Boards: osulbc (10% off store wide purchases which includes skateboards, apparel, bags, and more!)
Link: https://bustinboards.com/  ***NOTE All purchases will build toward making a Bustin X OSU lbc custom shirts!!

GHOST LONGBOARDS: https://www.ghostlongboard.com/ GWYN for 15% off! Thanks Gwyn!

Walhalloween!!! (OCT. 31st at Walhalla Road!)
This is our annual Halloween event, we hope you all can make it! Our goal is to celebrate Halloween together, skate in costumes, and win some awesome prizes!!

This location will be off campus, so it will allow us to have a nice change of scenery! We will work out a shuttle/carpool system later on, and this planning can be helped by telling us how many of you will plan on being there.
​We will announce more details on the event schedule and how to win prizes tonight, but just know that the best costume may win a free board/ whatever prize they would like from our pool!

It is looking to be a little rainy in the middle of the day, but weather looks like it should support club tonight! As always, 7pm at 18th avenue library. We hope to see you there tonight, and I hope you all get costume shopping here soon!!

Josh Turner

President: Josh Turner
VP: Ryan Walston
Treasurer: Nate Sena​​