Tonights meeting (rain possible)

Turner, Josh turner.1580 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Thu Oct 7 08:14:29 EDT 2021

Hey everyone! We are finally settling into some fall weather, arguably the best weather for skating! I hope you all are getting the chance to ride out there. Weather is looking a little spotty, and we will only meet in the case of no rain. Fingers crossed!

Now, a few announcements!

T-Shirt Finale: Results announced at club tonight! (In the case of rain group me announcement)

Discount Codes **NOTE​​**

  *   Caliber iii trucks have just been released! I have ridden a pair of these for over a year and I have to say these trucks are wicked stable and allow for a very mobile turn ability. There has never been a better time to use that discount code for the caliber site!! Join the new wave of caliber riders today!

Caliber/Blood Orange/Prism: CALIBERFAM20 (20% off all indicated brands! Single use code, so make it count!)
Link: https://www.fullcircledistribution.com/ ***NOTE AGAIN, ONLY VALID FOR THREE LISTED BRANDS​​​***

Bustin Boards: osulbc (10% off store wide purchases which includes skateboards, apparel, bags, and more!)
Link: https://bustinboards.com/  ***NOTE All purchases will build toward making a Bustin X OSU lbc custom shirts!!

GHOST LONGBOARDS: https://www.ghostlongboard.com/ GWYN for 15% off! Thanks Gwyn!

Extra Riding Events

Midnight Ride: Coming up friday! (oct 8th) Bring your glow stick or whatever you want to look annoying at night!

Walhalloween: Tentatively planned for Oct 31, our annual fall skate event!! More details on this to come.