LBC Back of T-shirt Submission

Jacobs, Luke D. jacobs.1204 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Sat Oct 2 14:13:54 EDT 2021

Hi Josh,

Here is my submission for the LBC t-shirt design. Sorry I’m a bit late, but Ryan said I should still send this over to you.

Attached are two designs that I created. One has the handicap board, and one does not. I prefer the handicap board included, but I’m not sure if it has too much detail for a shirt print, so I also included designs without it.

I’ve included:

  *   Large Print (12X16) png with handicap board and without handicap board
  *   Regular Print (11.5X14) png with handicap board and without handicap board
  *   The adobe illustrator file for the 12X16 file
  *   An example of each design on a t-shirt

I left the logo-making to others, and just wanted to create a shirt-back. It can be paired with any front-shirt design, I have no preference and am just excited to see what designs others have made for the front of the shirt.

Thanks!

Luke

Luke Jacobs
Finance || Fisher College of Business 2024
(847) 917-7927 || LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/lukejacobsprofile>