Walhalloween Update! (CHECK GROUP ME)

Turner, Josh turner.1580 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Sat Oct 30 13:16:11 EDT 2021

Hello Everyone!

Just a friendly reminder that Walhalloween is coming up tomorrow starting at 2pm. Wear your costumes and lets have a blast!

PLEASE arrive at the union (near 12th and high) at the half circle turnaround. Drivers will pick you up here!
​ARRIVE EARLY (1:50-2:00) if you are getting picked up.

​Total event time is looking like 3 hours.
~1 Hour at Walhalla to start
~1 Hour around campus
Commute times and location time estimates with an hour of wiggle room
Safe to assume 3 hours!

Again, Check group me for updates! We will have more planning details and live updates here!
I hope to see many of you tomorrow, and I hope you are ready to win some prizes!!!

President Josh Turner
VP Ryan Walston
Treasurer Nate Sena