[Heb-NACO] Efrayim ben Tsevi Hirsh, ǂc ha-Leṿi, mi-ḳ.ḳ. Sṭaṿisḳ

Heidi G Lerner lerner at stanford.edu
Wed Apr 4 11:18:00 EDT 2018

Dear Gabriel,

I am the coordinator of the Hebraica NACO Funnel. I am not sure if you are hoping to  join the funnel or believe that you already have.

We would be delighted to have you contribute Hebraica NARs to the LCNAF.

However, there are several steps that you will need to take before you can start contributing, one of which will be review by me until such time as you are considered independent.

Another step that you will have to take is to request a unique MARC Organization Code for funnel contributions. I searched the MARC Organization database and did not find one for Hebraica.

I would also like to invite you to join the BIBCO Hebraica funnel. I am also the coordinator of that funnel and again would be delighted to have you aboard. The revision process is similar to that for the NACO Hebraica Funnel.

Please feel free to contact me at any time to discuss your official request to  join the funnel(s).

Sincerely, Heidi Lerner (Coordinator: Hebraica Bibco and Naco funnels, Judaica SACO Funnel)

Heidi G. Lerner

Metadata Librarian for Hebraica and Judaica

Metadata Dept.

Stanford University Libraries

Stanford, CA 94305-6004

ph: 650-725-9953