[Heb-NACO] Putative title on t.p. verso

Dickel, Geraldine geraldine.dickel at yale.edu
Thu Oct 19 10:16:24 EDT 2017

Unfortunately, the RDA instructions, as Jasmin has pointed out, do say to treat these titles as parallel titles.  I agree with Yossi that putting the English titles in the 245 as parallel titles is misleading, and it also is messy to have right to left and left to right scripts in one field, at least in our current OPACs.

Jerry Anne