[Heb-NACO] vocalizing a word question

Robert M. TALBOTT rtalbott at library.berkeley.edu
Mon Jul 24 15:43:10 EDT 2017

Now there's a twist.  I hadn't considered that.

I think for a compelling case to be made for Yiddish spelling strategy, it
would had to have been written dalet,-alef-yud-tet, not to mention the
context is likely completely Hebrew.  Come to think of it, the alef
variation would been a slam dunk (dait), and there would have been no
recourse to the various Heb-Naco speculations.