[Heb-NACO] FW: כיתות ג' עד ו'

Yossi Galron jgalron at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 10:35:05 EDT 2016

If it says א - a native speaker will say Alef and so on.

Kitah Alef..., Pelugah Bet...,  Dargah Kaf-vav .... Deganyah Bet .... etc.

Not Kitah rishonah or Kitah ahat ... etc.

Joseph (Yossi) Galron-Goldschläger
E-Mail: galron.1 at osu.edu  or jgalron at gmail.com
Tel.: (614) 292-3362,  Fax: (614)292-1918
Lexicon of Modern Hebrew Literature: http://go.osu.edu/hebrewlit