[Heb-NACO] words starting with דרמ-

Heidi G Lerner lerner at stanford.edu
Thu Apr 28 17:44:04 EDT 2016

I would certainly think so. I can't think why not.

The wod, while not of themselves completely foreign words: they are based on one.

Just my thoughts.

Best, Heidi

Heidi G. Lerner

Metadata Librarian for Hebraica and Judaica

Metadata Dept.

Stanford University Libraries

Stanford, CA 94305-6004

ph: 650-725-9953